At Dermatology of Santa Fe, we accept the following insurances:
- Presbyterian (HMO, PPO, Advantage, Senior PPO)
- United Healthcare (Plus Advantage Plan)
- Humana (Including Gold Plus)
- NM Health Connections / True Health
- Private pay patients with no insurance
We do not accept Medicaid plans. Unfortunately, we cannot take cash payment for patients who have Medicaid plans, as per the law in the State of New Mexico. However, we do accept most Medicare plans.
We are not contracted with Blue Cross / Blue Shield; however, you have the option of paying out of pocket for services. If your particular plan allows reimbursement for out-of-network visits, we are able to provide you with the required paperwork in order to file a claim and possibly receive reimbursement directly.