At Dermatology of Santa Fe, we accept the following insurances:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Presbyterian (HMO, PPO, Advantage, Senior PPO)
- United Healthcare (Plus Advantage Plan)
- Humana (Including Gold Plus)
- NM Health Connections / True Health
- Private pay patients with no insurance
We do not accept Medicaid plans. Unfortunately, we cannot take cash payment for patients who have Medicaid plans, as per the law in the State of New Mexico. However, we do accept most Medicare plans.
If we are not contracted with your insurance company, you may have the option of paying out of pocket for services. You will need to call your insurance company directly to determine this. If your particular plan does allow for reimbursement of out-of-network visits, we are able to provide you with the required paperwork in order to file a claim and possibly receive reimbursement directly.