2019 Galisteo St N9B Santa Fe, NM 87505
- Tuesday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Friday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed
At Dermatology of Santa Fe, we accept most major insurance plans:
- NM Health Connections
- Presbyterian (HMO,PPO,Advantage, Senior PPO)
- United Healthcare (Plus Advantage Plan)
- Humana (Including Gold Plus)
We are taking new Medicare patients.
We DO NOT take Medicaid/Centennial plans, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tricare, Aetna, Christus Health plans. If your plan is not listed please call to confirm with us. For patients whose insurance we don’t take, a new patient visit is approximately $217+tax, if a biopsy is needed $100+tax per biopsy. Payment is expected at time of service. Unfortunately we cannot take cash payments from patients with medicaid plans.
If it has been three years or more since your last visit, you are considered a new patient.
Please be aware there is a $50 no-show/no-call fee if appointments are not cancelled or rescheduled within 24hrs. This will need to be paid before you can be rescheduled.
We offer appointments for:
- Annual skin cancer screening
- Minor surgery
- Moles and warts
- Shingles, acne, rosacea and psoriasis, excema
- Additional services offered include medical grade microdermabrasion and chemical peels
We carry Avene and Skin Ceuticals (Anti-Oxidants & Physical Sunscreens), Latisse, Vanicream and Dr. Dan’s products.